I love bringing like-minded business women together.
Last night was no different for the How to Build Your Personal Brand masterclass in the heart of Manhattan. Joining me on the panel was Today Show contributor, best-selling author and life coach, Susie Moore and Kirsty Carden, a London-based business and mindset coach.
We shared the highs and lows of our entrepreneurial journey and the steps we’d taken to become seen as leaders in our industry.
Each of us have different paths but one thing is clear: the need to proactively create your personal brand is essential.
Top tips to create an authentic personal brand
- Get clear on what you want to be known for
- Create a powerful pitch focused on the problem you solve
- Produce consistent content with your ideal client in mind
- Be authentic
- Focus on 1-2 social media platforms only
- Work on your mindset
- Insulate yourself from things (and people!) who may derail you
- Be vulnerable, don’t be afraid to share who you are
- Get featured in the media. Start small, but think BIG
Which of the takeaways resonates the most with you?